To develop a well-balanced child in a positive environment who is:
- Confident in working with information and ideas – their own and those of others.
- Responsible for themselves, responsive to and respectful of others.
- Reflective as a learner, developing their ability to learn.
- Innovative and equipped for new and future challenges.
- Engaged intellectually and socially, and ready to make a difference in the world.
The values of our School community are Trust, Encouragement and Mutual Respect.